I am fearfully and wonderfully made. #prolife #Godmadeusall #protectourchildren #beselfless


I recently came across a post on Facebook about prolife promoting. I am 100% pro life but I have come across some awful prolife promotions. I've nearly had accidents from the horrific posters they've hung over the Lincoln Alexander Parkway and Im glad it isn't allowed anymore. I don't even want to be associated with the groups who use shocking images to try convince people to be prolife. From someone who has had many miscarriages and held a son who was only 17 weeks along it was one of the most emotionally traumatizing things to have to see. No woman should have to go through that, they're are better ways to make our point.
Why not show the intricacies of our children instead of man's destruction. Explain the beauty of life God has given. Right from conception we are unique individuals who simply need to grow and develop. We don't kill our born children because they aren't fully developed. In fact our frontal lobe isn't fully developed til were in our twenties! Do we have the right to kill them because they're not fully formed??? The excuse that they're not people because of where their stage of development is, is exactly that. A weak excuse. If life was explained I can't see how someone could continue to use that excuse. Is a woman's life worth more than a child's? Who are we to discard the lives we should protect and make our rights more important than theirs? Oh how selfish our generations have become. So many people have no clue what happens during pregnancy, or how our children develop in the womb. Educate our youth on the stages of pregnancy instead of on how to get pregnant. I'm always amazed at how little people know about pregnancy and the reproductive systems. Why not educate our children better on these things and teach them to protect life instead?
Psalm 139 13 For you formed my inward parts;
    you knitted me together in my mother's womb.
14 I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made.[a]
Wonderful are your works;
    my soul knows it very well.
15 My frame was not hidden from you,
when I was being made in secret,
    intricately woven in the depths of the earth.
16 Your eyes saw my unformed substance;
in your book were written, every one of them,
    the days that were formed for me,
    when as yet there was none of them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My dear child

#Angelbabies #Mothersday