Thy Will be done

I haven't had the gift of words lately. Seems that grief can rip the words right out of your mind and leave you seeking answers to questions but not knowing what those questions are.
I can't explain the way I feel or why this seems to have knocked me down so hard when I knew it was coming. I thought I was prepared. I'm starting to learn that you can never be prepared for the loss of a child.

"I know you hear me, I know you see me Lord. Your plans are for me, goodness you have in store, so
Thy will be done..."
The words so beautifully sung by Hilary Scott so often ring through my mind. May, by God's Grace, I find my way to holding on to this truth.

Comments

  1. Hello a Child of God. I am a Pastor from Mumbai, India. I am glad to stop by your profile on the blogger and the blog post. I am also blessed and feel privileged and honored to get connected with you as well as know you and about your trust in the Lord. I am moved by your small post but yet very touching and encouraging in the midst of ups and downs you face in your life. I love getting connected with the people of God ar ound the globe to be encouraged, strengthened and praying for one another. I have been in the Pastoral ministry for last 38 yrs in this great city of Mumbai a city with agreat contrast where richest of rich and the poorest of poor live. We reach out to the poorest of poor with the love of Christ to bring healing to the brokenhearted. We also encourage young and the adults from the west to come to Mumbai to work with us during their vacation time. we would love to have you come to MUMBAI to work with us during their vacation time. We would love to have you come to Mumbai to work with us during your vacation time. I am sure you and your husband will have a life changing experience. God willing I will be coming to Calgary, Canada where my son with his wife and a daughter 10 months old live. Me and my wife have burden for the young couple who straggle to have children in their lives. We pray for such families and over the years the Lord has heard our prayers for such families and blessed them with children. My email id is: dhwankhede(at)gmail(dot)com and my name is Diwakar Wankhede. We would love to pray for you and your husband. God's richest blessings on you, your family and friends also wishing you a blessed and a Christ centered New year.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My dear child

#Angelbabies #Mothersday