A quick note...

I'm not sure what to say. I've been absent from here for a while; life has been so very busy. Lots of emotional moments and so much going on. Yet somehow I'm still not sure what to write about. A myriad of emotions and thoughts and my mind has changed so many times. Norm has been gone alot but I joined him on one of his trips and we had a mini vacation. We got back in time to start and have now finished taking the P.R.I.D.E. course through CAS. Daycare kids and schedules have changed. A neice was born and baptized. Schedule changed again. Xena came in heat and I'm sure Roxie will too soon. There's so much more to say, but I think I'll sign off for now... children dawdling over their lunch should probably be encouraged to finish.
The Mel in NorMel House, anything but normal.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My dear child

#Angelbabies #Mothersday