#Fathers

I thank God for the father who raised me. He's kindhearted, generous, giving, loving and has always done his best for me. He raised me to serve and praise the Lord and I am truly grateful.
I'm also grateful for the many other fathers in my life. I've been blessed with a wonderful Father-in-law who is wise and caring and has made me to feel grateful for both my families.
To my dear husband, you're the best father no one seems to know. You've been a steady rock and Christian through all our children's births and deaths. Though you dont get to parent our children you show love and wisdom with all children. Our arms will be so full when we finally meet our children in heaven. I love you.
Fathers come in many forms. To the many fathers in our lives, may you be blessed with wisdom and faith so you can raise your children to God's glory.
To the ultimate and perfect Father be all glory. Without you, my Heavenly Father I'd have nothing. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My dear child

#Angelbabies #Mothersday