Its been nine years

9 years ago I found out the most exciting news ever! Not only was one test positive, but 2 tests! Norm and I were parents, and in 9 months we'd get to meet our beautiful child. We were ecstatic! By the time I went to see my doctor I had a bad feeling something wasn't right. My doctor passed it all off as first time mom jitters. And then at 13 weeks I had some spotting, and in my heart of hearts I knew I was right. A trip to the hospital confirmed what I'd suspected, our child had gone on to be with our Lord weeks earlier, about the same time I spoke to my doctor. Our hearts were shattered that day. But today I choose to remember the joy, the joy of that moment when I saw those two little lines appear. I'll see my baby again someday and I'll hold her in my arms and thank God for her life. 

Til that day...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My dear child

#Angelbabies #Mothersday