Life

Despite the fact that we are done with trying for children and I'd swear I'm ok with that somehow I still get a lump in my throat with most pregnancy announcements. I've cried the entire drive home from meeting/visiting my nephews and nieces for the first time at the hospital and I still find most baptisms incredibly hard to sit through without crying. I think the grief never completely goes away. Like the ocean it can come in waves that knock you down or it can glide in softly with the sunrise. I wish I had words to give you comfort, but the words are not my own
The NorMel House to yours;
I lift my eyes unto the hills, where does my help come from? My help comes from the Lord, Maker of heaven and earth!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My dear child

#Angelbabies #Mothersday