Happy Hooker

I'm a happy hooker.

I have been hooking for over two years now and sometimes I wonder if it's an addiction lol.

For all those yarn lovers out there, you know what I mean! For everyone else, I hope you took a hint from the picture as to what I'm referring to...

I love crocheting my little stuffies. They are so soft and cuddly and squishy!!!!! They make great gifts and are just too cute to resist. My little "Octo"-friend is my latest little addition. I saw a few sea creatures and jellyfish and just had to make my own design. His curly legs are just so fun. Before that were my double pink bears, I love the variegated blanket yarn with the solid pink and white limbs. I sorta wing it with the first one, which means a lot of trying out different techniques...there's probably an easier way to design crochet patterns but I'm a visual person who apparently needs to see and feel them. At some point I should probably write a pattern down properly instead of using my scribbled notes, but I just keep finding more to make!
I had a sad moment...I started making another "octo" friend and ran out of purple after only doing 3 tentacles! It was quite a let down when everything else was finished!  And I still haven't replenished it :(
On that note, I'm going to go find some yarn to crochet something!
From the NorMel house, where things are anything but normal, hook on! And
good night!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My dear child

#Angelbabies #Mothersday