A new dawn

New Year's Eve
Wow. 2016 is over.
This year has been filled with the many trials. I said goodbye to my beloved Bichon, had several surgeries, seen friends go through illnesses and loss, witnessed the brokenness of this world ruin families and lives, buried a child and so much more. Yet in all of this I stand confident that God is my refuge and strength. Through each struggle He has upheld me, He has shown grace, mercy and love. I pray that whatever comes in 2017 He will continue to uphold me. May His light shine through me in this dark and broken world. It will be a new dawn, a new day, a new chance to try again.

From the NorMel House to yours: may God bless you richly in the things that truly matter

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My dear child

#Angelbabies #Mothersday