The burden of grief can be lighter when it's shared



A friend lost a child this past week. He was her 6th son. She has two beautiful daughters, but all her sons have moved on to glory. My heart just broke when I found out and as devastated as I was for them I know she still hurts more.
When we lose a child we often feel it's too soon, or think "I just wish I could have held them (for some it may be held them once more)". We will get to, I have no doubt I will see my children again. And yet, as I saw this post on Instagram I couldn't help but feel sad and hurt. I don't think that will ever leave me but I'm thankful for the knowledge that God is holding them.
"We know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

From the NorMel House where things are anything but normal and where the burden of grief can be shared

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My dear child

#Angelbabies #Mothersday