#emptyarms #fillmyheart #Godisbigger

My heart feels heavy when I see the pain of my #infertilitywarriors . When someone is struggling through a hard time I wish I had the right words of wisdom to help them through, but I don't. I only know that even in our darkest hours we are not alone. God is bigger than any hurt we feel; Jesus suffered more than anything we'll ever go through, and the Spirit groans on our behalf before the Father. When I feel like there's nothing left in me to give, like I've no idea or clue what my purpose is or why I continue to go through the trenches I hold on to one thing. Though this world is full of the devastating results of sin God has a plan, though we endure hardships God will turn all things to the good of those who love Him. (Read Romans 8, the Bible does promise this!)
God doesn't promise us an easy life, but He gave us directions to a new one. He guides us and protects us in the journey towards that new life.
"Yay though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I will fear no evil. For Thou art with me! Thy rod and Thy staff they comfort me." (Ps 23:4)
God is our source of comfort and joy, even amidst our struggles. The Psalms are filled with sorrow turned to gladness.
"Weeping may tarry for the night, but joy comes with the morning" (Ps 30:5b)
"You have turned for me my mourning into dancing; you have loosed my sackcloth and clothed me with gladness" (Ps 30:11)
We may be in a moment of sorrow, confusion and sadness but God hears and He is right there with us, holding us. He weeps for our pain, and He cares so much He gave up the one thing those of us weeping for our empty arms could never. He gave up His Son! No matter how big my hurt is, His hurt and love is bigger. In the moments that I weep for Denver I'm often overwhelmed by what that means. How great the Father's love for us! That He gave up His only Son so that despite our sin, despite the horrible heartrending effects our sin has on this world, we can look forward to everlasting joy. Through the tears blurring my vision as I write I feel humbled. Humbled by His love and grace. May the Spirit fill you with this knowledge and may it grant a calm amidst your storm.
The NorMel House is not always filled with laughter, but we will rejoice.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My dear child

#Angelbabies #Mothersday