Reality check #truth #findrest

I've held back from writing for some time now. To be honest I'm afraid to start. When I think of the matters closest to heart and mind I melt into a pile of tears and sniffles. I want to be strong. I want the world to believe that my strength of faith gets me through everything. The truth is hard to put out there. The truth is I'm not strong. The truth is I am broken. The truth is I have nothing left to give. It's not by my own strength that I've made it through so much. I'm not the one who kept it together when I lost my children. I'm not the one who pulls me out of bed when the pain is so bad it's overwhelming. I'm not the one. I feel like I'm not getting through this time but the truth is it was never me. God has been the one to guide me, He has lifted me out of darkness and carried me when I've been weak. He gives me what I need. I just need to let go. Let it all go. Leave it all in my Heavenly Father's Hands. He will bring peace again, He will give comfort and healing.
"Come to me, all who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest." Mt 11:28



From the NorMel House with hope

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My dear child

#Angelbabies #Mothersday