#vendorevents make for #crazybusylife

Another crazy day in the life of me. I've apparently decided that if all the vendors events are expensive than I should just throw my own. It's been a ridiculously busy couple of days. Not physically, but a whole lot of correspondence with a whole lot of people! As it stands I've got 19 or so vendors lined up for this coming Saturday from 10-3 at my church. I've put out an ad, sent it around fb pages and groups and will be doing posters. Really hoping we get lots of traffic, there's some pretty great vendors lined up! If you don't have plans, come on down, have a cup of coffee and some goodies and shop! 353 Stone Church Rd E Hamilton Ontario. Sat Dec 3, 2016 from 10-3...and bring a friend ;)
And now I'm off to zzzzzzzland!
From the NorMel House where things are anything but normal, hope to see you Saturday!

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-events/hamilton/one-stop-holiday-shop/1219599888?siteLocale=en_CA

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My dear child

#Angelbabies #Mothersday